Saturday, November 20, 2010

I brought my Vinter to Taipei! ヴィンターアルデンを台湾に連れていったよ♪ Vinter Arden!대만에 데려왔어요

I brought Vinter Arden with me to Taipei. She made her debut here with her autumn wear. The more I see her the more I think she is probably the best of 2010. She is a beautiful example of an FBL. Her hair color is a great mix - looks like champagne! Her package is great too! She's not out yet. But will be soon.

台湾のイベントに、間もなく発売されるドール「ヴィンターアルデン」を連れていきました。今の季節にぴったりの、暖かいお洋服をきているヴィンターちゃん。見れば見るほど、2010年のラインナップの中でも1、2を争う可愛い子だなあと思います。フェアレストの顔型も似合って可愛いですよね。彼女の髪色は2色のミックスで、シャンパンみたいな綺麗な色なんですよ。パッケージも可愛いから注目です!もうすぐ発売なので、みなさんチェックしてくださいね。

대만의 이벤트에 곧 발매되는 「Vinter Arden」을 데려왔습니다. 이 계절에 딱 맞는 따뜻한 소재의 옷을 입고 있는 빈터양! 보면 볼수록 2010년 라인업중에서도 1,2위를 다툴정도의 귀여운 아이라고 생각해요. 페어레스트의 얼굴형도 너무 잘 어울리죠? 그녀의 헤어스타일은 2색을 믹스한 샴페인과 같은 아름다운 색이예요. 패키지 디자인도 귀여우니 관심 가지고 봐 보세요! 곧 있음 발매될 예정이니 여러분 기다려 주세요!

4 comments:

  1. HI Junko! this is chester,hope you still remember me :) ( i am the first boy in the line in today's signing ) very happy to meet you today and to see this beauty.hope i hope that i can get vinter soon!and hope you can bring these lovely blythes to taiwan every year from now on.welcome to taiwan !

    ReplyDelete
  2. 정말 예뻐요~
    특히나 브라이스 디폴트에 니트류가 쓰인건 처음인가요?
    메이크업부터 헤어색상까지....
    브라이스나올 때마나 더이상 예쁜 브라이스가 나올까?
    라고 생각하는데, 언제나 더욱예쁜 브라이스들이네요~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chester! Yes of course I remember.Your name is Chester but on facebook it is yi jia chiu. I hope to return to Taiwan again. It was such a wonderful trip. thanks to the people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I agree with you Junko, Vintar is the best of 2010!
    I really hope I am lucky enough to be able to purchase her soon. :)

    ReplyDelete